Building Services Excellence
This 1-day “Building Service Excellence” course teaches you the fundamentals of implementing CMMI V2.0 for Services in your organization. CMMI V2.0 for Services includes this course and the 2-day “Foundations of Capability” course, and you may bundle the “Building Development Excellence” course with these two courses. CMMI V2.0 provides each participant online access to the model, so each participant will need to bring to the class their own laptop with WIFI access capability. This training introduces the participant to a detailed overview and application of concepts in the CMMI Services V2.0 view.
In this course, students will have hands-on access to the current online version of the CMMI V2.0 Model. They shall actively participate in class discussions and exercises to understand intent and value of the CMMI Services V2,0 Practice Areas and use their practices to improve business performance in delivering and managing services.
Objective of the course bundle:
During the courses participants will learn to:
- Locate information in the CMMI model related to best practices in delivering and managing services
- Services and other context specific views
- Use the CMMI Services 2.0 view to effectively assess, improve, and sustain process capability and performance
Upon successful completion* of the course, participants will get:
- Certificate of Completion
- Meet pre-requisite for the High Maturity Concepts Course for Building Organizational Capability
- Meet an education and certification criteria for serving on a CMMI Services V2.0 appraisal team upon CMMI Associate Certification
- Meet pre-requisite for an Advancing course on CMMI V2.0
- Successful completion requires participation in all course activities without missing any classroom time
- The course requires participants to view online content – participants need to bring along their own laptop/ tablet with internet access
- Fees are not refundable once a participant is provided access to the Model viewer
- Early registration is recommended to enable timely access to the Model Viewer
© CMMI, the CMMI Institute name and the CMMI logo are registered marks of CMMI Institute.