Universal Competency Framework for Project Management (UCFPm) is a role-based competency framework for project management professionals developed by QAI Global Institute. It provides a reference framework to help organization objectively evaluate the competencies of project management professionals.
The Project Management Assessment is aligned to all the major project management bodies of knowledge like PMBoK®, PRINCE2®, CMMI® and with more than 3000 questions UCFPm can support organizations of all sizes in establishing a standard competency dictionary.
Based on UCFPm Framework, QAI Global Institute has introduced PM Competency Assessment Services for Individuals and corporates.
- Help in allocating the right resources in the right place based on the competency levels.
- Help in promoting team member/project
- Help identify training needs of the team
- Get visibility on the Project Management competencies (strengths/weaknesses)
- Propel a learning path for Project Management professionals
- Facilitate organization development to meet the organization’s business goals
- Get assesses against the best practices on Project Management in the industry
- Get prepared for international level certifications such as PMP, Prince 2 etc.
- Identity Improvement areas and training needs