By accessing, browsing, or using this Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and accepted the practices described in this Policy. QAI reserves the right to alter this Policy at any time by posting the amended Policy on the Site. This Policy was last revised on January 15, 2009.
Information we Collect
QAI collects the e-mail addresses and other contact information you provide when you send us e-mail messages, complete a registration form or other submission form, or request or buy goods, services, or other information from us.QAI uses this information to provide you with services, or information that you request. When visitors specifically request information from us through the Site QAI may use your information to provide you with information reports as well as information about services offered by QAI Companies. To stop getting general e-mails or communications from QAI, simply tell us so in a reply to any e-mail we send you.
Information Related to Employment
This Site has registration forms you can use to send your resume or CV to us and to receive a username and password. These forms require you to give us your name, address, e-mail address, and information about your job history, experience, and education. QAI may also ask you for other information to help us tell whether you would be eligible under local immigration or employment laws to work in a particular country. You will be able to provide us additional information that you think may be useful for us to evaluate your experience as it relates to potential employment with a QAI Company.We will use your name, username, and e-mail address to contact you regarding any positions (at QAI or at another QAI Company) that interest you.
Sharing and Disclosure of Information
QAI will not share this information with any other person, company or organization, except as stated below and under the following circumstances:
- QAI Companies who will also use your information only in accordance with this Policy.
- Third parties providing services to you pursuant to your agreement with QAI, or QAI Companies or as may be required by law.
- With companies in the course of business transfers where customer and user information is one of the transferred business assets. If any QAI Company or substantially all of any QAI Company’s assets were acquired, such information would be one of the transferred assets.
- QAI may also disclose information when we believe in good faith that the law requires it or for the protection of the legal rights of QAI or QAI Companies or its affiliates, customers, or suppliers, other users of this Site, or the public; or in order to respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties.
- QAI may disclose aggregated information to third parties for marketing and promotional purposes. However, in these situations, we do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to identify you.
You may review and approve the information collected about you in our database upon request. Upon request, we will remove information from our customer database or change/correct personal information that you state is erroneous. However, you should understand that information about you in our database might come from a number of sources, including orders placed by you and third party mailing lists.
Kindly contact us for any questions or clarifications regarding this policy.By using this Website, you consent to the collection, use, and transfer of your personal information as described in this Policy.