The first two days of this class is an intensive version of Leading SAFe. The goal is to prepare certified SAFe Program Consultants (SPCs) to teach the course and act as a certifying agent for SAFe Agilists (SAs). You will also gain the knowledge necessary to lead an enterprise agile transformation by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework and its underlying principles of lean thinking and product development flow. In the second two days, you will gain the knowledge needed to identify, plan, and implement SAFe programs with Agile Release Trains. Further, you’ll have the briefings, artifacts and templates you need to identify the value streams, prepare the organization, launch Agile programs, plan and execute the major events, and implement effective processes and measures for continuous program improvement.
About the Course:
The goal of this course is prepare the student to:
- Lead an enterprise agile transformation
- Implement the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe)
- Train managers and executives in Leading SAFe and act as a SAFe Agilist (SA) certifying agent
- Train teams in SAFe Scrum for Teams and act as a SAFe Practioner (SP) certifying agent
The Implementing SAFe® 4.5 with SPC Certification Course is a 4 day class from 9AM-5PM, a light breakfast is served at 8:30AM and Lunch is provided mid-day.
To earn your SAFe® Program Consultant certificate you are required to complete the four day Implementing SAFe® 4.5 with SPC Certification Course from an Authorized Scaled Agile Trainer and pass the online Implementing SAFe® 4.5 with SPC Certification exam. Although 5+ years of management experience is highly recommended, there are no required prerequisites to participate in the Implementing SAFe® 4.5 with SPC Certification Course.
The Implementing SAFe® 4.5 with SPC Certification exam is administered online and sent via email after attendance is recorded and reported by your Scaled Agile Instructor. The link is sent 24-48 hours after class concludes. You have 10 day access to the exam and 2 hours to complete the exam once started. The exam is in multiple choice format.
Attendees typically include internal change agents, external consultants and managers and leaders responsible for implementing agile programs as part of an enterprise Lean-Agile change initiative.
What is included:
- 4 Day Implementing SAFe® 4.5 with SPC Certification In-person Course and workbook
- Includes a light breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack provided on all days of training
- Includes Exam Fee for 1 attempt towards the SAFe® Program Consultant 4.5 Certification
- 1 Year certified Membership as a SAFe® Program Consultant