Make a choice of the scenario.
Read the information provided in the scenario
Once you have completed reading the case study, you should provide the answers in the solution sheet.
To make it easier, we have incorporated clear guidelines and expectations for each of the solution sections.
Some important notes on creating the solution:
- Only use information from Project Scenario that is relevant for Business Case
- If you are making any assumptions, please state them clearly.
- It’s OK to assume anything beyond what is mentioned in the Project scenario.
- Do not contradict any information presented in the scenario
- The scenario is meant to just provide a background.
- Detailed figures/values/data are intentionally not provided and need to be assumed
- Keep the document brief (no more than 2-3 pages).
- Do not remove any section from the template.
- If any section of the document is not relevant/applicable in this project, please mention “NA”